Rhenia – Delos cruiseCreate unique summer memories!
The Rhenia – Delos cruise is a unique opportunity to enjoy an unforgettable experience on the paridiscal island of Rhenia and the Unesco World Heritage site of Delos.
Daily Departures from Mykonos old port at 10:30 a.m.
The Cycladic Sisters, Mykonos, Delos, and Rhenia, each with her own personality, are among Greece’s most precious treasures.
Our cruise boat leaves Mykonos’ old port and arrives approx. 45min. later at Rhenia island. We anchor by a deserted beach where you’ll have time to take a swim in the crystal-clear waters, sunbathe on the fine sandy beach or stroll around the place. On the island, one can find solitude and enjoy the sea with its beautiful blue/green color that changes as you approach the shore. Sandy coves, clear crystal waters, and uncrowded beaches are a Rhenia island specialty.
Lunch will wait for you afterward on board with homemade Greek flavor treats! The menu includes Barbeque Souvlaki (chicken/pork), Greek salad, tzatziki, rice, bread, and seasonal fruit.
At around 14:30 we sail to Delos island in order to admire the archeological site (the entrance fee is paid extra). If you don’t want to see Delos your captain will also give you the opportunity to visit another beach near Delos and continue swimming while the rest of the group explores Apollo’s birthplace.
At around 16:30 we’ll start the trip back to Mykonos and the Old Port after a day full of fun and unique memories!
Daily Departures: 10:30am – Return: 17:00pm.
Meeting point: Old Port of Mykonos
Cost per person: 85.00€
Children 6-12 years: 43.00€
Under 6 years: free of charge
Combining sparkling seas, secluded beaches, culture, and history, this Rhenia – Delos cruise offers you a day like no other!
*Cruise operates every day from April till October.
✓ Boat cruise for 6:30 hours + crew
✓ On-board Barbeque Lunch consisting of chicken/pork Souvlaki, Greek salad, tzatziki, rice, bread, and seasonal fruits.
✓ Complimentary house wine (white and red), soft drinks, water throughout the cruise.
✓ All safety equipment
What is not included
✘ Delos archeological site entrance fee
✘ Towels (available at a small extra cost)
✘ Shuttle transportation to the meeting point
✘ Snorkeling gear (available at a small extra cost)
✘ Gratuities at your discretion
• Free public parking available at the old port
• Aegean Ventures ticket booth is located next to the bus station.
• Id or passport must be presented to verify age.
• All guests have to come to our ticket booth for check-in before embarkation.
• The embarkation time is at 10:00 a.m.
• Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
• Near public transportation.
• Infants must sit on laps.
• Comfortable walking shoes and sun protection are highly recommended.
• The entrance fee for the archeological site of Delos has to be paid extra. The Delos Archeological Site entrance fees as set by the Ministry of Culture are 12.00€ per person, children 0-5 years: free, EU citizens 0-25 years: free, Non-EU citizens 6-25 years: 6.00€, EU citizens older than 65 years: 6.00€. For the free & discounted fees valid Id or passport must be presented to verify the age & country of origin, otherwise, you will need to pay the full entrance fee. You will pay & get the ticket on Delos island.
• Legal age for serving alcohol is 18yrs.
• This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers.
• Operated by Aegean Ventures
What to remember
Cases of pregnancy, mobility, and health issues should be advised before reservation. Do not forget to bring your swimsuit, a sun hat, sunglasses, beach towels and include plenty of sunscreen for protection from the sun. It is also advisable to bring a waterproof jacket in case of winds or cool months in the early or late season.
24 hours before departure full cancellation fees are applied. In case of bad weather conditions, the organizer will postpone the cruise to an alternative date which the customer is compelled to accept unless his/her stay is terminated prior to the new-appointed date.